Industry Groups » Natural Resources
Keevican Weiss Bauerle & Hirsch LLC established its Natural Resources Industry Group to provide a specific, comprehensive range of services to its clients in these industries. From complex securities law to forming international joint ventures, Keevican Weiss Bauerle & Hirsch LLC’s ability to meet a wide array of legal needs has enabled it to become experienced with the most current issues as well as future trends of clients’ interests.
While Keevican Weiss Bauerle & Hirsch LLC has broad experience with assisting commercial developers, producers and lenders of properties throughout the United States, the firm has particular experience with properties located in the Appalachian Basin region of New York, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Virginia, Ohio and Kentucky, as well as the states of Louisiana, Texas, Oklahoma, California and Colorado. Keevican Weiss Bauerle & Hirsch LLC also has experience with international interests, most notably assisting and completing commercial transactions in North Africa.
A snapshot of the natural resource industry services Keevican Weiss Bauerle & Hirsch LLC has provided to its clients include:
- Private syndications to raise equity for exploration and drilling
- Feasibility assessments of proposed alternative energy projects
- Production payment financing for drillers
- Working capital financing for established producers
- Real estate title and contract work for producers, drillers and lenders
- Purchase and sale of oil and gas interests
- Oil and gas loan workouts, including secured party sales and deeds in lieu of foreclosure, International fund raising
- Algerian and Russian drilling and pipeline contract